Saturday, July 9, 2011

Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader Class Ironhide and Transformers Hunt for the Decepticon Voyager Class Sea Spray!


Disclaimer: This is not a Blogger post.

You know why this is a special week? Because this week I have the Spend-all-I-want-and-get-away-with-it pass. Look what I've got here. Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader Class Ironhide and Transformers Hunt for the Decepticon Voyager Class Sea Spray! If you're in UK, you can get Ironhide for £35.99 at Argos. I know right? And Sea Spray? I picked him up from Amazon for £12.99. Can't wait to get my hands on them. More pictures after the break.


Elm0D

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Navigate» Become author for this Blog

Manual Categories